Everyone knows massage therapy is great for both your mind and body, but who has the time—and perhaps even more importantly, the money—to get one every day? Nobody we know, that’s for sure.
Beginning with the patent-pending RAD Roller, the entire line of RAD mobility products is designed by experts to closely replicate the touch of a trained massage therapist. Our tools provide controlled, acute point release, move waste materials out of your soft tissue and encourage proper spinal alignment. And when used regularly, they help unlock your body’s true movement potential whenever it fits in your schedule.
RAD Yoga 1
RAD Yoga 1 sets the foundation for instructors to intelligently and skillfully integrate and sequence self-myofascial release into a yoga class or private session. This training involves 2 components: online and in-person. The online material consists of various lecture- based videos on fascia & fascial chains, self-myofascial release & RAD mobility tools. The 6-hour in-person is primarily practical application.
What you’ll learn
- How SMT works, and the research behind its success RAD mobility tool usage and design
- Techniques for performing SMT safely and effectively
- Fascia and Yoga Landmarking and sequencing with asanas
- Skills in landmarking, cuing, and sequencing
RAD Yoga 2
RY-2 is focused on developing participant’s skills in observation, assessment & sequencing, providing the platform to more deeply apply the principles & techniques learned in RY-1.
What you’ll learn
- -How SMR works, the research behind its success and techniques for performing it safely and effectively
- RAD mobility tool usage and design
- Landmarking and sequencing with asanas
- How to examine common postural pathologies and create balance in the body
- Asana assessment of observing misalignments and determining how SMR can bring your student/client into optimal alignment
- Advanced sequencing for a class/private that
(1) builds towards a peak pose, integrating both SMR & asana
(2) is designed for a particular population or physical condition
Yoga Alliance Approved Mobility CertificationRegister Now